Yes you can return your specimen(s) for a full refund (not including the cost of postage and insurance). This has to be done within a timely manner - 2 weeks after the day you received the item(s). No returns will be accepted after 2 weeks. Also, you must contact me within one week of the date of receipt that you wish to make a return. This lets me keep an eye out for the items. Also, if you could let me know the reason for your returning the item(s), it would be appreciated.
Please follow this procedure when returning mineral(s) for a refund:
1.Wrap the specimen(s) as well as you can. Using toilet paper, wrap each specimen to a thickness of 1/2 to 1 inch thick. Make sure all sides are covered. If multiple specimens, make sure to wrap each specimen seperately.
3. Next wrap each specimen in bubble wrap (seperately). Tape the bubble wrap around each specimen together so it will not open up. Make sure you include all labels. If there are old labels, make sure they are in the plastic sleeves in which I shipped them to you and they do not get bent.
4. Now, pack the specimen(s) in a shipping box. Make sure there is padding between each specimen and the sides, bottom, and top of the box. Please use either bubble wrap or bunched-up newspaper. Please do not use styrofoam peanuts especially with multiple items. Please use a packing box similar to the one I sent them in.
5. Note, the address to ship the returned specimen(s) to is not my billing address. Please ship returned items to 6121 W. M-36, Pinckney, MI 48169. Insure the package for the value of the specimen(s).
6. If items are not properly packaged for shipping , and there is damage, the insurance may not be applicable and you will be responsible for the damage. If there is damage, and no insurance, you are responsible.
7. Remember, the specimen(s) must be returned within 2 weeks. This means you have about a week after you receive them to return them. International orders may not get here in a timely manner, so we can look at the shipping date to determine eligibility of refund.
8. When I receive the returned items I can either refund you your money or give you a credit toward future purchases. If you paid with Paypal a refund will be made to your Paypal account. If you paid with a Credit/Debit card a credit will processed to the card you used. If you sent a check or money order, you will receive a check in the mail.
9. International customers are resposible for any import taxes and duties.
10. In cases where returned items becomes a chronic issue for a purchaser, I reserve the right to not sell them any specimens in the future.
11. Minerals sold by myself at shows in person are not subject to refund.